Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Neat-o stuff

Evie drew a ghost on a bicycle at school.  When asked why it is frowning she responded “I couldn’t remember which way a smile goes!”   Her art skills are pretty dang good, and her mind absolutely cracks me up.  

I took some cool pictures of the comet.  Interestingly, I could not see it with my eyes.  I was disappointed when I first went looking, but then decided to just take some photos and see what happened.   I was happy with the result of that decision!  



 
GG made the girls some chicken skirts, and got them some shirts to match.  Wrenley was so excited!  The skirt has chicken buttons. She loves chickens!  She’s getting so big.  It’s hard to believe!  
Also today, we have baby rabbits due.  Of course we do, as the overnight forecast is a freeze warning.  I swear if I want to cause a weather change….
I am hoping for the best.  They got extra bedding for their nest boxes.  Of course, we have had pretty bad luck with these particular does.  
I did take pity on Dwight, and moved his kennelp into the bathroom from the garage.  He is getting bigger, but is still too small for freezing temperatures I think.  
I refused to turn on our furnace- off to bed I go - where the blankets are piled high.  We can make it a few more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment