Wednesday, February 13, 2019

close

 Preston's season is getting close to wrapping up.  He has played so well, and improved a lot!  His team played last night in Garnett against Anderson County.  It was a close game and they lost by 2 points.  That is always a hard loss.  I agreed with the coach though, when he said he was proud of the boys because they all played like they wanted to win.  They might not have won this one, but they did play great!  I drove the bus.  This is a good way to get to know the kids.  I hear a lot about kids being out of control and disrespectful.  That is not the case with this group.  They are all really nice boys.  I enjoy being around them.



Jim and I had a shirt made for Evelyn that says "2018 Hide and Seek Champion."  When I mailed it, the shirt seemed so tiny.  She obviously can wear it for a while!  She just keeps getting cuter!  Grammy's girl is getting close to being a Kansan!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment