Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Ice storm pups

Update: we went to bed too soon.  There are 8 puppies!!





We are in an ice storm warning.  The roads got bad early afternoon and stayed bad. I was happy to get home off the bus, and was happy when Jim and Mallory got home as well.  My happiness almost exploded when every single activity we had going on for the night got cancelled.    I was also very happy when the bus boss texted to say no school tomorrow.  The overnight weather sounds pretty bad. 
 We knew that Blitz was due to have puppies.  Our calculations made her due tomorrow.  I noticed when we got home, she was acting strange.  She went outside for a while and would not come back in.  We finally got her in the house and I was serving dinner when she disappeared.  After dinner, the kids went down stairs to watch Netflix and said 


they could hear a puppy crying.  I went down and we found it under the entertainment center. We managed to get her convinced to lay in the cat room.  She had 4 more puppies over the course of an hour or so.  I thought she was done.  She wasn’t!   She ended up with 7 of the cutest puppies I have ever seen!    


No comments:

Post a Comment