Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Weekend update

I already mentioned that the weather over the weekend was not good.  We had 2 does that had been slacking in the kidding department.  I had almost given up on them.  Thursday, it was 57 degrees.  Friday there was blowing snow, cold, some ice, and other nastiness.  Of course this one was born on Friday.  Always!  Quincy brought her inside, dried her off, and the mom has done all the rest of the work.  The girls named her Honey Bun.  She is a cute little thing!  

With the weather being sort of gross, and the kids having a 4 day weekend, we honestly didn't do a whole lot of running.  We did do some cleaning and other necessary things around the house, including giving attention to this needy mess of a cat!


Airplane tickets have been booked for Jim to fly out and see this little beauty!  He is also doing the important part of driving  the uhaul truck for their move back to Kansas.  Patience is not my virtue, I hope he drives fast!!  (and safe - but seriously - fast!)  

It is unreal to me how fast these puppies are growing.  One has opened its eyes.  They are chunky, sweet balls of cuteness.  The girls and I spend way too much time sitting in the down stairs bathroom watching them!  Sunday, Colin, Cameron and Spencer came home for dinner.  When I walked in from model meeting practice, I noticed Spencer was not with the rest of my people.  She was sitting in the down stairs bathroom watching the puppies!  They are addictive!  ha!  
Today is "meme day" at school.  If you have been around Quincy lately, this will not need any explaining.  If you have not  - well fre sha vaca dooooooo!   Preston seriously thought about punching her - but we don't hit girls so he refrained! 


No comments:

Post a Comment