Saturday, February 16, 2019

Stranger things have happened

Colin and Cameron have both been bouncing.  Yesterday, Cam sent this photo with the caption “ko-workers!”   I am not fond of this job because it seems to me that it could be dangerous, but they both love it.  Sadly, I guess I am not allowed to boss them around anymore since they are adults now.  ;)


Saige was invited to a birthday party at the gymnastics place in Topeka. She was so excited about it and was nervous that we would have to stay home due to the weather. The little girls were supposed to attend the circus with Mallory last night, and were very disappointed that we skipped it due to the weather.  The weather has not been cooperating with their plans at all!   The skies were sunny and clear when it was time to go, so we went ahead with going to town for the party.  The plan was to go to the party, run errands, and then drop Mallory and the girls at the circus while I went to get groceries.  When we got done with the party, the weather had turned bad. The streets were getting slick.  We had to change our plans again. We hurried around and got groceries and once again skipped out on going to the circus.  I was happy to be home because it was a long, slick drive back!  The girls disappointment was short lived, as Mallory told them they would set up a cupcake decorating bar.  I am sorry they didn’t get to go to the circus, but the cupcakes were good, and we are all off the roads which makes me feel happy! I am also happy that they burned off some energy jumping around at the party!  




S








No comments:

Post a Comment