Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Happiness and peace

These 3 left for 4-H camp at Rock Springs ranch yesterday.  Excited would be a severe understatement.  Quincy has been counting down since literally Christmas.  She is sad that this is her last year.  I am happy that she will be there when Saige is going for the first time.  Saige was a little bit nervous, but was so happy she wasn't getting left behind again this year!  I was teasing them about how peaceful and quiet my house was going to be!  Truthfully, it is too quiet, and I miss them already!





Quincy was sad that Landrie is too old to go this year.  Harper was very thankful that she and Chloe get to room together.  Of course, heaven forbid they would actually pose for a picture.  These 2 were definitely cut from the same cloth.  Neither one likes for you to take their picture.  Oh well, I told Harper I will just document her childhood with crazy looking pictures.  Someday she will think geez why did I always look like a crazy person?  :)  Mother's revenge. 


The bus was delayed.  It did not help Saige's nerves.  I got a kick out of her sitting by herself in the luggage.  I also got a kick out of the extension office trying to get a group photo of this crazy group!  I took pictures too, a lot of work went into raising money for a bunch of these kids to get a discounted camping experience.  There are a lot of man hours in this group - biscuit and gravy feeds, garage sales, concession stands and I don't even know what else.  I hope they all have a great time!



I was sworn in as the head critter care taker while they are away.  Last night, I told Preston I would do all the house chores, if he would do the outside stuff when he gets up this morning.  I need to rethink that plan.  Four parakeets, 1 canary, cats, dogs, a bearded dragon, and a hedge hog took a lot longer to care for than I planned!  My peace comes at a price!  :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment