Thursday, June 20, 2019

Thursday

Although Preston, Andrew and Cameron do not necessarily agree with me, the girls being at camp makes things around the house a little too quiet.  I have missed them.  I did look through the extension office page and saw some pictures of Harper and Saige, but none of Quincy.  They return this afternoon.  I can't wait to hear all about it!


Cameron has rented a house for next semester.  When I was asking him if he needed stuff for the house, I was mostly thinking about furniture.  He was only focused on the fact that he can now own a toaster (apparently the dorm's no toaster rule really bothered him - I mean come on - he is a responsible adult who should be capable of owning a toaster?).  He has been working for Uncle Leo, and the weather is not being kind to concrete workers, so he had yesterday off.  He decided it was high time that he own a toaster.  He was cracking me up.  Apparently, he called an associate over at Wal-mart and made a huge production out of asking her all sorts of toaster questions.  You know, because the people who work at Wal-mart have nothing better to do than answer random toaster questions.  He finally settled on this one.  He also used an entire loaf of bread so that he could see which toaster setting he likes the most.  Thank goodness we now know that he is a solid 4 on the toaster scale, and that he can make grilled cheese in the toaster.  I guess when he moves back to college, I will just make sure to get him a couple loaves of bread!


Little missy has the sweetest personality.  I can't tell if she misses the girls or not, but she sure likes to talk to everyone now!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment