Friday, June 28, 2019

trival pursuits

The Overbrook Library hosts trivia night once in a while.  You might recall last time when Cameron formed a team and won trivia night.  There was some smack talk and a rematch was ordered.  The great re-match was last night.  Jim was on a team of city people.  He did ask me if I would join his team, but I was afraid of the retaliation if we won, not to mention it was supposed to be girl's night, so I politely declined.  Cameron did not have any luck getting his old team together, but he did manage to get a new team who he felt could win.  Preston also  formed a team of his own.  If they ever got together, there would be so much less competitive man-talk in my house!


Cameron's team gets the picture of a trophy again!  Jim said they won fair and square.  Preston said otherwise.  I heard that my boys were smack talking elderly people.  I blame their dad.  :)  

My girl's night got postponed.  The littles were super excited because that meant I was free to take them to night swim.  Of course on the one night we had no ballgames, we would go to night swim!  :)  Actually, it was a nice evening to be among friends and I enjoyed it!  I truly do not understand the allure of night swim, but my kids sure do love to go!  




Wednesday night, Harper and Quincy slept outside on the trampoline.  Saige was going to as well, but she fell asleep instantly on the couch when she got home from her game.  I was laughing about her not even wiping off her eye black.  Last night, when we got home from night swim, they decided to sleep out on the trampoline once again.  This time, Saige slept out there too.  I left the door unlocked and the porch light on because I figured she would not make it all night.  When I got up to walk this morning, there were 3 girls, 2 dogs and a cat all sleeping away.  I think they are crazy, but I am happy that they are sleeping outside, swimming, playing hard and acting like kids!




No comments:

Post a Comment