Friday, July 5, 2019

Happy birthday America!



























I almost always love where we call home.  Small town America is a great place to raise your kids.  I always love it a little more on the 4th of July.  Our little town does an amazing job of celebrating our nation!  We had a great time.  In no particular order, fire truck spray off, bike parade, free hot dog lunch, free swim, free Kona Ice from the bank,  amazing pre-firework celebration with music and food, and fireworks to wrap it all up.  In between times, we also had bbq food with our kids, and lit off a few fireworks at home.  When it was all over, Saige told me "I would be sad it is over, but I am soooo tired!"  Me too kid!  It was an amazing day and I am thankful for the work put in by so many to make it possible!  

No comments:

Post a Comment