Monday, July 8, 2019

need more hours

My aunt Penny turned 80, and her kids threw her a surprise luau party. It was fun to see everyone for a while this weekend.  




I got a huge kick out of my cousin's kids cutting up the dance floor.

On Sunday, Colin and I moved Cameron's furniture to Manhattan for him.  He seemed pretty appreciative of finally having a bed.  We also ran over and got him some groceries, where I forced him to purchase some fruit.  I didn't waste money on vegetables because we all know he won't be eating them.  I had a fun time hanging out with my big boys, and I am thankful that Jim was home and able to cover all the kid's ball practices and nonsense running that needed to be done.  Jim also fixed the rest of the chicken pen, and picked up Harper, who spent the whole weekend camping with her friend Chloe's family.  Harper said she had so much fun!  I also managed to get some corn into the freezer, and get the laundry done, but the house cleaning will have to wait for a different weekend because this one did not hold enough hours for that!  :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment