Friday, July 12, 2019

Quincy is 13!

My little "princess Q" is a teenager now!  She turned 13 yesterday.  Low key birthday fun is her idea of how to celebrate.  She spent all day Wednesday saying "last time to eat a meal as a 12 year old, last time to take a shower as a 12 year old,  last bag of popcorn as a 12 year old."  It was over the top.  When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday, she responded "a watermelon."  When I asked her what she wanted to do, all she had in mind was having Landrie go to the pool with her, followed by having slushes from Casey's.  At least she is easy to please!?!




There are so many things about this kid that I admire.  Her friendship with Landrie being one of them.  These girls get along, work out their differences, are kind, and don't judge anyone.  I love their closeness.  
Quincy is one of the dirtiest people I have ever met.  She just jumps into to working on whatever needs done, without regard to her hands getting dirty (or her clothes, or her whole body).  The world needs more of this.  She is a hard worker!  She is also one of the kindest hearted people you will ever meet.  I love how close she is with her little sisters. 
I hope your 13th year is amazing!  I love you Quincy!   Happy Birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment