Monday, July 1, 2019

just stuff



Cameron rented a house for next year with a few of his friends.  He is pretty excited about this next phase of his adulthood.  They got possession yesterday, and Cameron moved back to Manhattan.  Although I was sad to see him go back already, I do think his plan of finding a second job when most of the students are still out of town for the summer is a good one.  He is still planning to be a bouncer on weekends.  I am not sure why my boys enjoy bouncing, but they both love it.  I think this housing plan should save him a lot of money.  I am still in shock over what it cost last year for him to stay in the dorms.  Not the way to go!  We will have to go out later this week to deliver his furniture and see the house in person.  :)
Quincy had a double header last night to end the regular season.  We are now gearing up for tournaments.  The summer is flying by for us.  I am not overly sad about the idea of ball season being complete, but I am not really wanting the summer to go so fast!


I know a couple of smallish girls who will be sad that their evening trips to the concession stand are ending!

When Mallory moved out, Saige claimed a bedroom for herself in Mallory's new house.  Saige then proclaimed she was spending 4 nights a week in her new room.   Mallory seemed a tiny bit leery about 4 nights a week, but she did set up a bed and have the girls come over last night for a sleepover!  Saige was so excited she packed 3 bags of stuff, including a jacket.  I am not sure how long she is planning to stay, but I am pretty certain the jacket won't be necessary!  




No comments:

Post a Comment