Saturday, August 22, 2020

Accomplishment


Since Preston bought a new car, and it is actually running, he sold his van to Quincy.  She worked all summer to pay him off.  During pandemic times, where we are spending a lot of time at home, the kids have taken to buying random things from amazon.  Curbing her spending so she could make the payments was difficult!   She finally finished her payment plan today!  She was even a couple of weeks early - —- thanks to grandma and grandpa for the add on to her goat!  

Quincy has also spent the summer studying for her driving test.   She passed the written part yesterday. She failed the driving test due to parking in a crosswalk, and turning too sharply.  I guess she just joins a long list of people in our family with dmv failure stories.  She won’t have to retake the written, but we go again next week to re-do the driving test.   Fingers crossed that she has a better day!   I have been letting her practice.  This is kid #6 that we have taught to drive.  This is a chore I personally can not wait to have finished!   





When momma has to unload a truck load of school food, I get to snuggle a certain little sweet pea.  I only had her for about an hour, but I had a couple of really mad aunties who were sad because I got all the snuggles!  
I cannot believe how fast this week flew by!   Here’s to a good weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment