Monday, August 24, 2020

Almost





Quincy has passed the written portion of her drivers license testing.  Today she drove for the second time with the DMV tester.  Today she made a left turn without waiting for the oncoming traffic, and traveled down the middle of the street.  Apparently these things are frowned upon.  I joke, but we know she shouldn’t have done these things.   We honestly drove around for quite a while practicing and she did a good job.  I think she got nervous.  Luckily nobody was hurt.  She did get her learner’s permit so we can legally let her practice driving. It is hard to go from a tiny town to a bigger city when you are just learning.   She will get there before long! 

She was sad, but she sure is cute!  

The fires out west seem to have created some beauty in our sunsets and sunrises around here. I’m sorry for their losses.   This year just keeps on giving it seems.   
I ended this day with parking a bus in my driveway.  I guess stuff is about to get real!   

No comments:

Post a Comment