Monday, August 31, 2020

First day 2020









Today was the much anticipated first day back.  Spring break finally ended and we were all ready.  
Sort of. 

Preston is a sophomore.  
Quincy is a “fresh meat”
Harper is in 5th grade with Mrs. Smith 
Saige is in 3rd grade with Mrs. Wells. 

This is my 5th year driving the bus. 

And Mallory’s 3rd year teaching 2nd grade.  

It’s also Madison’s second year of working in the kitchen, and her first year as the head cook.   She didn’t give me a first day photo though, so I took a picture of her mini-me while she was gone!  Evie did not want to go home, she wanted to ride the bus with me!  

The kids reported that it was a good day mostly.  Getting used to wearing masks was a little hard. Harper told me her mask was pretty gross and she was happy I made her take an extra one!   Saige said her teacher was nice but she is really tired.  I think that is probably from having no schedule for 6 months (maybe??).   The bus was a little rough.  After 40 some years the old bus boss retired.  The new guy though he had some ideas on how to do things better.  Let me just say, we will be going back to the old way tomorrow, and I believe it will be better.  
I am praying for a good and safe year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment