Monday, April 11, 2022

Mallory’s photos



Mallory went to MHK this weekend to take graduation/senior pictures of Cameron.  I was amused that she seems to have taken equally as many photos of Evelyn.  Madison and Evie went along for the ride.   She does make a cute little photography subject!   Cameron is pretty cute too. He’s getting so close to graduation. I can’t believe how  fast the time flew by!   

Cameron was given an outstanding advocate award.  He has done amazing things at KSU!  He has served the school, he has helped people, worked his tail off, and I believe he has met and knows a large percentage of the student body.  I know he has had fun there too.  We are so proud.  

Saige made this painting at school.  I love it.  I need to find a frame for it so I can hang it in my dining room.  

Quincy was cracking me up.  She waitressed Sunday night.  She made a lot of money in tips. She was fanning herself with all her money. She usually does dishes.  She told me that although she likes the tips, she prefers doing dishes because she doesn’t have to talk to people.  That’s my girl.  








My sister is looking through old photos trying to get decorations made for the upcoming anniversary party.  She found this gem.  I have no idea where we were, or who dressed us like this. But seriously, why do we look like a 1970’s horror movie family?  

No comments:

Post a Comment