Saturday, April 30, 2022

Weekend stuff











Evie loves conning poppy into going out for lunch.   She then watches out my door until she sees him walking down the street, and takes off to go get him. It’s so cute!   

Last night, there were multiple storms bouncing around our area that contained tornadoes.  Some were pretty close to Colin and Spencer, and a couple were close to Cameron.  Luckily everyone is ok.  Mallory was not happy that they were not taking their tornado safety protocol seriously.  She was having a lot of anxiety, and truly hates storms.  So when I picked Quincy up from work,  I also picked up Mallory and her dogs.  They spent the night with us.  Being alone watching the radar was definitely a recipe for a panic attack for her.   Daisy Paige and Carlos love to play together.  I think they might have played all night. Carlos was pretty tired today! 

We had a family picnic today at Shawnee Mission Lake.  A couple of my grandma’s sisters and her one living brother were there.  It was really nice to get to see them!  Also got to see a few of my aunts and uncles and cousins.  It was a good day.  I think Saige and Harper had fun too.  

We came home and helped Jim work around the yard.  We were cleaning up an area to get a pen ready for the ducks when we found a blue tailed skink.  He is a fine specimen.  Saige had to capture some photos.  Since we had to move a few things for the duck pen, we also did a little work on Coco’s pen as well.  He was so happy to help with our projects!  He was hanging around being the sweet boy that he is, (and totally not being a menace) which is when I decided to trim his mane and tail. The scissors I had in my pocket did not cut his hair though, so Saige got his hair out of his eyes by putting it in a pony tail for him.  He looks nice don’t you think?  

I am now ready for bed!   Sunshine and outside work wears me out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment