Saturday, October 14, 2023

Cough cough fiftjdajbbbddj



















Today is my fiftjdabfhkkshh birthday.  I had a really great day!  I went with Jim, Mallory and Grace to watch Colin compete in the international lineman’s rodeo.  It was amazing to get to spend some time with him and Spencer.  We watched a couple of his events, and had a nice lunch.  I admit to wimping out (it was really cold today)!  We ran to get a few groceries, and ran a couple of errands.  

I had a nice visit with Cameron on the phone.  He was smoking meat for tailgating today.  

We came home to a nice surprise.  Preston came home!  I was happy to see him!  It was a great day!  

Other things going on this weekend, the 4-H participated in the hay bale decorating contest at the fall festival in town.  The girls and I made flowers for it.  It was a good cooperative effort and the results are above someplace.  We enjoyed making the flowers.  It was a fun little creative project.  

This evening we made tacos, watched the KSU game and Preston demonstrated the moves he has learned in his swing dancing class he is taking at St. Isadore’s.  I’m happy he is having so much fun in Manhattan.  
I love getting to visit with my kids!  Getting to see Grace was an extra special gift!  Having time to hang out with my main man was pretty great too.  My birthday was amazing, and I definitely am looking forward to my next chapter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment