Monday, October 30, 2023

Halloween fun
















One thing you might  know about me is that I absolutely LOVE Halloween.   It has always been my favorite.   My mom got Carlos a little piggy costume, and since we were having a little Halloween party, he got all dressed up.  

We had a little Sunday dinner party.  We had Feet loaf, finger dogs, Halloween cookies, apple nachos and pudding.  The girls helped me with the cookies. 

We also carved our pumpkins and painted some Halloween ornaments I found last week in Oklahoma.  

I love Sunday dinner, my little crazies, and a good night of crafts and cooking.  
I’m noticing my Halloween insanity is not quite as crazy as it used to be.  It is sort of sad, but I am thankful for grandkids who are just as excited as the kids used to be.  I just need someone to project my craziness onto!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment