Sunday, October 1, 2023

Sunday - ❤️







I love Sunday.  It is made sweeter when the kids come to visit.  
I wanted to go see Preston today, at least for a little while, but Jim was not feeling the best, and so we decided to put it off (again).  Jim is having issues with his sinuses, and just wasn’t up to a car ride.  

We still had Sunday dinner.  Evie had her friend Claire over for dinner as well.  They are a hot mess.  Two BIG personalities there!  

We have been saving our hay by letting the vagrants out to graze the yard.  Coco is mostly good, but occasionally  gives us a little grief when it’s time to pen up at night.  These 3 goats? Would literally follow you anywhere.  They make me laugh with how much like weird, loud dogs they are!  

It is October 1.  I didn’t get in the pool today, but I did get in yesterday!   It is likely i will be in tomorrow, because it is easier to get the leaves out, and it has been in the mid 90’s.  I’m happy to get this much use out of it, but it really is weird.  I’m not complaining!  I also admit that although we turned off our air conditioning a couple weeks ago, I broke this weekend and turned it back on.   I couldn’t sleep!  Jim is definitely happy with my decision!  I think w will be able to ditch it here pretty soon, but for now, I’m so glad we have it. 
Weekends are always too short, but it really shortens it if you lose a day.  I hope this week will be a little calmer than the last couple have been!  

No comments:

Post a Comment