Thursday, October 26, 2023

How is it only Thursday?





Seriously.  This has been a very, very long week. I am not complaining, but at this point it’s never ending. 
So about the painting classes.  I have really enjoyed taking them.  I love taking a couple hours to just create something.   But the thing I love the most is how we all sit there with the same directions and the same supplies, but every single painting is just a little different.  

Jim hasn’t been feeling good- he’s down in the back.  The kids have had weird stuff going on.  Quincy turned in her notice at the nursing home and is finishing her last week there. I’ve had meetings and a few projects at work that are keeping me insanely busy.  The bus kids have been bonkers.   I wish we were going on vacation this weekend and that it wasn’t over!  But I guess the reality is I don’t get what I want -and adulthood keeps on keeping on (forever).   

No comments:

Post a Comment