Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Holy week

 

We are at this point of Quincy’s senior year.   The part where we plan graduation.  The part where I start to panic.  Is she ready for adult life? (Yes). Am I ready? (Absolutely not).  Ready or not, picking up the invitations somehow made it feel real, and I guess we are doing this thing.  My beautiful, ornery, funny, opinionated little girl is ready to fly.  Also, with Jim being out of town, I managed to get most of them ready to mail. Jim is apparently a distraction!  


Here are the photos that we got in trade for baby goat usage!   I think they are amazingly awesome!  I love all of them!  I had to post them all because I couldn’t decide on just one or 2!   I am obsessed with the cuteness!   
















This one is in Wichita for a water conference this week.  Luckily for him, he got to hang out with Colin.  Unfortunately I was told the food they had was way too salty and they didn’t enjoy it much.  Jim being gone is a mixed bag.  I don’t like him being gone, I miss him.  But sometimes when he is gone, I skip cooking (the girls actually like having sandwiches or a bowl of cereal for dinner).  Also when I get up at 5, I can turn I on all the lights.  It is so weird finding stuff I need in the light!!     I hope he is learning a lot and having fun.  The girls and I went Easter shopping last night.  This is the second time I have been in the feed store and they had baby ducks.  This is also the second time I didn’t buy the baby ducks.  Jim better not be gone long because I guarantee it won’t happen a 3rd time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment