Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Happiness









Cameron and Lauren texted me first day of school photos. I love them both!   It makes me happy when they send me photos!  I can’t believe they are both seniors already.  Time flies while you’re having fun I guess.  I am so proud of these two.  They have worked really hard and are so close to being done with college.  Their futures are bright.   

This kid always makes me happy too.  After more than a month of not being physically able to watch her, I was finally released and am so happy to be spending my days with Evie again!   She seems happy as well.  She was full of it today.  Asking for tape and then sticking her own face closed.  We ate at the Mexican restaurant for lunch. She ate her weight in chips and salsa.  It was a great day!   


No comments:

Post a Comment