Sunday, August 1, 2021

A fun weekend.








We have had a much needed, relaxing, low key weekend.  Of course, with having a daily hospital appointment, it sort of limits how far I can go!   Seriously though, I was happy to have a couple days of not much going.   After a month, we resumed having Sunday dinner.  I am thankful to have these evenings together.  We missed a few, but always thankful for what we can have.  One funny thing that I will laugh about for the rest of my life happened.  Evelyn picked out a cake at Walmart.  It was a campfire cake, brightly frosted with a tent and fire on top. After dinner, Madison started cutting her cake up and handing it out.   Evelyn got very upset.  She then screamed no no!  This is bullsh!t!   I know we shouldn’t laugh, but I could not help it. After all, if I had a cake I picked out, I would not want to share it either!  Who can blame her.  

Today is also Cameron and Lauren’s 2nd anniversary.   They did a whole day of stuff, and he even took her to dinner at a place without a dollar menu!  I do not profess to know what their future holds, but I will say that we all really love Lauren.  She is sweet and fun, and puts up with all of Cameron’s interesting ideas.  Happy anniversary kids!  

No comments:

Post a Comment