Saturday, February 26, 2022

Bball finale










Saige played in her season end tournament today.  Unfortunately, they had to play Olpe again.  This team is great.  Saige’s team lost 40-2.  I’m guessing that this Olpe team will go on to win the state tournament one day.  At the level of 3-4 grade they are already extremely talented.  Saige’s team couldn’t hang.  It’s ok though. Saige had a fun season. Her team improved and learned some stuff.   We had fun watching her.  End of winter sports means it’s now spring right?  Bring on warm weather!   
The Overbrook sale barn was having a sheep and goat sale today.  I was planning to stop there after the game and see if I could get my hands on any 4-H project goats for this year.  I completely forgot.  When we got home, I even told Jim I felt like we were forgetting something. Guess I’ll try next time!   
What we didn’t forget?  The Carbondale fire department chili dinner. Mallory and I went over, we didn’t get chili, but we did make a donation for cinnamon rolls!  They were good!  Great job Madison!  

No comments:

Post a Comment