Sunday, February 20, 2022

Sunday funday









Quincy and Landrie were invited to a birthday party for one of the Los Vaqueros children.  They were excited to go to a fiesta.   I do not know what was going on, but Quincy borrowed a dress from Mallory and had Mal fix her hair.  She looked too pretty not to save the pictures.  

There is sadness in our family, as our neighbors are moving back to Minnesota.  These people are some of the nicest people I’ve ever met.  We became fast friends, and I don’t want them to go!  Quincy has been watching their critters as they take truck loads of stuff to their new place.  They had a goat that we knew was bred, but we were only able to guess a due date. She had one little cute kid this morning.  When I say it is cute, I am not kidding!   Cutest little thing ever!   Quincy said it was hard to walk away, as she wanted to stay and play with it!  Quincy is in luck, the doe and kid are coming to live with us later this week, as they cannot take them.  

Sunday dinner time brought decorating cookies 

And building an indoor snowman, since it was so dang muddy.   

Preston has a bunch of friends over this evening.  It sort of sounds like my house is going to fall in.  The kids and Jim have tomorrow off.  I don’t.  We have a lot planned.  I hope we can pull it all off with little to no problems. It has been a good, although unexpected break, but no matter how long the break is, I always think I need one more day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment