Sunday, February 13, 2022

Super bowl Sunday


Nobody here had any real cares about who won the super bowl, however we all love having a reason to have snacks for dinner!   Andrew smoked ribs, Madison and I tried out an air fryer wing recipe, Mallory made bacon and ranch roll ups.  We had all the standard nachos and baked goods.   The half time show was good, the commercials left a little to be desired.  Having a night with some of the kids home was fun.   I don’t love professional football, but super bowl is a holiday,  right?  

Spencer sent me this cute and hilarious picture of Colin and Volt.  It cracks me up because I think Volt was probably truly not happy about it. Colin better sleep with one eye open.  
The upcoming week is a crazy one.  I am trying to enjoy the last few minutes we have left of the weekend!   




No comments:

Post a Comment