Saturday, February 19, 2022

Get up, get out and play












 Oh boy. My blog app is not working well.  Let me see if I can make any sense out of this at all.  We got up early this morning because we are trying to sell Quincy’s old van, and we thought people were coming to look at it. They didn’t show up.   Jim is sad about it, he has the van on his Facebook marketplace and the amount of questions has been crazy.  He’s ready to be done with it.   

Jim took Saige to her 2 basketball games and ran a couple of errands for me.  Her team lost both games. Next week, they have their season end tournament and then we are finished with her basketball season.  I’d be lying if I said I was sad about it ending.  But mostly because ending winter sports always makes me happy.  I am ready for spring!   

This evening, Jim and the kids hung out at home, I drove the high school girls basketball team to their game.  The girls who play varsity are the ones who used to play on a team with Quincy.  It is fun to watch them play.  I don’t exactly miss the high school season with their billion games, but I had been meaning to go watch a game and I was happy to get paid to do so!  

Colin and Cameron spent the last couple of days in Murray, KY.  Murray state is one of the colleges Cameron is considering for his Master’s program.  He had an interview and they spent some time together.  It makes my heart happy that they like hanging out together.  

Some Kansas sports page had some awesome photos of Quincy’s championship match from last week.  It is my understanding that 6 boys from her team qualified for state today.  Twelve kids going to state is incredible!   I’m so proud of all of them.  They have worked really hard this season.  

The kids are enjoying the snow.  I can’t say the same.  I found some seeds and potting soil.  Is it too soon to start the garden?   

No comments:

Post a Comment