Sunday, December 18, 2022

Christmas with the Lang Gang













We started out this day at church.  After mass, we helped decorate the church for Christmas.  I was amused with how the older guys at church were pretty happy to let Preston climb the ladder, and then let Colin and Cameron lift around the big trees and get the lights working. I am super happy my boys are willing to help because I don’t want to do the stuff they took care of!   


After church, we traveled over to my brother’s house for Christmas lunch.  We have tried to take an annual photo of all the grandkids.  Although they are bigger than they used to be, I’m not convinced we will ever get a decent photo of all of them!   We tried.  
We had fun eating, opening gifts and trying to win the lottery.  Unfortunately, there were no big winners and we all have to go back to work tomorrow!  



No comments:

Post a Comment