Monday, December 12, 2022

Last concert







Preston had his last Christmas band concert tonight.  The band was amazing.  This is also our last concert for the month.  Feels like we went to a lot. I really enjoyed this one.  The high school band always impresses me.  It’s like all the parts finally come together, and they make amazing music.  I am a huge fan of our band program.  I’m sure I’ve said that before.  
I’m proud of all the time - years actually Preston has put in.  Good job buddy!  

The auditorium - an expensive place that the district built that, in my opinion, was a giant waste of money.  It’s uncomfortable, crowded, inconvenient, and the lighting is awful.  Too late to change it now, but I will continue to grumble about it anyway because that makes it better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment