Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Breakkk!!!





We made it!   I am so excited to have a few days off from the school schedule.  Of course, I am not completely free, but at least we can sleep in a couple hours later!   
My mom gave me this giant rooster for Christmas.  I love him. Preston helped me mount him on the deck.  He looks amazing!  

Evie had her birthday at school.  I asked her if they sang the birthday song.  She looked at the ground and through gritted teeth said yessss!  I can’t figure out why she hates the birthday song so much, but it makes me laugh.  
Today she had her preschool Christmas party.  She said “we got all sugared up!”  Kid never misses a thing.  

The weather is predicting a blizzard or blizzard like conditions for later this week.  I am glad we are out of school!   Tomorrow we are going to do the kid’s annual shopping trip.  Thursday we are planning blizzard activities.  Friday we are doing holiday baking day.   It’s going to be a fun start to the break.  I am thankful we won’t have to wait for the district to call off school.  I am thankful for having the kids home.  And finally, I am thankful that when I called to cancel the dentist appointments so I would not have to drive in a blizzard, they were happy about us cancelling, as they were working on getting the day cleared off so they could also stay home.  
It is going to be a great (and probably too rapid) break!   

No comments:

Post a Comment