Sunday, December 4, 2022

Just like that










Just like that,  our younger crowd of kids are growing up and making big kid decisions.  This weekend we managed to finally find a car for Quincy.   Of course, we haven’t officially purchased it yet, so I hope I’m not jumping the gun here. Our friend owns a car lot and has helped us more times than I can count.   I hope this will be a sweet little car for Quincy, and will be safer than the last car.   Also, hoping like crazy that it lasts for a few years.   Tomorrow, we work out the purchasing details.  Fingers crossed it will work out.  

Just like that, the Thanksgiving decorations were tucked away and Christmas appeared. We waited until Sunday dinner so that Evie could help us.    It was a little chaotic, and we are definitely not done, but it was a good start.   

I am thankful that Preston and Saige are both feeling better.   Preston had stomach flu, Saige had a severe headache and nothing else.   The cold/flu season is already off to a terrible start this year.  The nursing shortage is real, from experience I have had first hand recently.   Hoping for no more sicknesses here this year.   Knocking on wood.  Drinking more water.   Spraying the Lysol.   
I believe I turned a corner today as well.  Feeling completely back to normal, no more weird side ache, and the tired/groggy fog has lifted.  Just in time for returning to work 

Because just like that, the weekend is over.  I’ll never understand where the time goes, but I’m thankful this weekend was mostly relaxing.   Upcoming this week - must. Start.  Christmas.  Shopping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment