Thursday, December 29, 2022

So long for now











Cameron headed back to Baton Rouge today.  Yesterday, we had lunch at the bar all together as a goodbye party.  I am sad to see him go. It was amazing to have him here for a couple weeks.  He keeps things entertaining for sure.  

Pretty sure Bella was happy to be back with her BFF!   After I dropped him off at the rental car place, I met my friend Grace.  She helped me shop for paint (project upcoming), we had lunch, and hung out for a pretty good chunk of the day. It made the goodbye to Cameron a little bit easier.  It was amazing to have a day to spend with her.  

Mallory went to Wichita last night to look at the botanical lights with Colin and Spencer.  She said it was awesome.  I am always happy to see my adult kids being friends.   

I made everyone get out of bed to tell Cameron goodbye this morning.  Let’s just say they were less than amused, and were definitely not happy that I thought pictures were a good idea.   Despite their grouchy appearance, they were also sad that Cameron’s visit was over.  Preston and Saige will see him tomorrow though, as they are traveling with Jim and Colin to the Sugar bowl, and staying with Cameron and Lauren this weekend. 

Cameron and Lauren have kept me updated on the progress they are making, which I appreciate.   I was a little sad to learn they did. Not eat hamburgers while stopping in Hamburg though.  

So this might not be the best looking hat I’ve ever laid eyes on, but I am pretty impressed with how Quincy has picked up crocheting.  

I have enjoyed break a lot, but I miss my girl!  We have seen her some of course, but not having her on the daily is weird!  

Harper had an orthodontist appointment this week. We stopped at the feed store and they had their dog jammies half off.  Carlos seemed pretty happy about it.  He looks adorable!  
  
Big, big weekend plans for the home front.  More to come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment