Wednesday, February 8, 2023

27 year olds






My girls turned 27 today.  I swear they should be turning 10.  It is crazy to think that I, as a 29 year old, have 27 year old daughters!   
Truly, these girls are the hardest working, sweetest, most tender hearted, kick ass people I know.  It is an honor to be their mom.   
Mallory sends me lots of pictures.  She likes to take them, she likes to be in them, she understands my love of them.  I have a lot of pictures of her and the dogs on my phone.  
Madison does not like being in pictures. Doesn’t like me to take them, doesn’t send them to me of herself (she does send me random other photos), and as a result, the photos I have of her that were share worthy are all from a wedding last May.  I must remedy this in her 27th year!   

Mallory is an amazing teacher.  I hear it from people she works with, I hear it from her students, and I hear it from parents of her students. Mostly though, I can see it in her eyes when she talks about her job.  It is amazing to watch someone who truly loves what they do excel at it.  We are so proud of her!  

Madison also loves what she does, but not as much as she loves the little family she has created.  It is very amazing to watch your baby have some babies.  I am amazed by how she handles all the stuff they are juggling.  We are very proud of her as well!   

We will do cake this weekend. Wednesday evenings around here are just not conducive to having a little party!  
Anyway, we love you girls. You are a true blessing to our family!   Happiest of birthdays to you both!  

No comments:

Post a Comment