Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Runnin behind











We had a good weekend around here.  We accomplished a lot, relaxed a little and had some fun too.  Jim has been wanting to burn some of the brush and trees that we have had laying some for a while now. We got a good amount burned.  Jim seemed excited.  He’s definitely a pyro.  


Super Bowl Sunday is always a fun time.  I do not love professional football, but I do love having a reason to have snacks for dinner.  We had a good smorgasbord of deliciousness.  A friend of Colin’s mom posted this throw back photo. I can’t believe these little boys are all grown up now.  Doesn’t seem that long ago!   

I bought the girls some show rabbits.  They are beautiful and personally I can’t wait to have babies this spring.  Jim wasn’t upset with my purchase, as he and Andrew are busily plan I g to grow their own fishing bait.  This weekend they set up the second of their worm farming bins.  Evelyn was very excited and has had to check the worms every single day this week!  

Evie also had a friend over for dinner when we were watching the super bowl. Our little neighbor girl and Evie are in the same pre-K.  They are hilarious when they are together.  I hope they always have this much fun!  

Valentine’s Day - not my fav due to the timing of it always falling during cold and flu season.  Seems like someone is always sick.  Mallory had the flu, now Andrew has the flu.  Evelyn has a bad cold.  I am wicked with the lysol can!  I will say that as Valentine’s go, mine is pretty fabulous. He even wrote me a poem.  I do love my guy…..I can honesty say I got one of the good ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment