Monday, August 21, 2023

More first day photos








Preston, Cameron and Lauren all had their first days back today!  Cameron sent me his picture early to insure he beat Preston.  It wasn’t hard to beat Preston - I had to nag him half the day!  Cameron and Lauren should both be done with their Master’s in May.  At least I hope so.  I miss them like crazy!  Lauren is really good about keeping me in the loop - even on occasion telling me what’s going on with children who live here!   Cameron is awesome about texting me random facts, weird stories, trivia and strange ideas he has.  
Preston reports that his first day went well, and he is most excited because his chemistry book is offered online for free!   Wahoo!  He says so far, he really likes his roommate, has met a few people in his hall, and is trying to make sure he eats $7.44 worth of food at every meal because that is the breakdown of what dorm food costs.  

I love this photo.  Preston “helping” his friend Liv move into her dorm at KU.  Make ya self at home boy!  
I believe Spencer also started back to school today.  I’ll have to ask her for a first day photo too!   
I love  all my big kids!  I miss them, but know they are out there kicking a$$!   Keep sending the pics and telling me the stories kids!   

No comments:

Post a Comment