Sunday, August 20, 2023

Wrapping it










Cameron and Lauren have been heading up all the back to school bashes, carnivals, welcome back kid junk.  Cameron texted me to show me the skunk tattoo he got at the back to school carnival. He said the lady was not very good at skunks. He makes me laugh. .  

My aunt posted this photo on Facebook.  My grandpa passed away 17 years ago today.  It still hurts.  This man taught me all I ever needed to know about family, loved all of us like crazy, and said some of the funniest stuff you’d ever hear.   I will forever miss him.  

Mallory and Madison came out for Sunday dinner.  This little one is so big already.   She was full of funny faces and starving all evening!  Girl likes to eat!  

These 2 cannot be trusted to frost a cake with cool whip. They ate half!  Crazy girls.  Evelyn asked me if I could trim up her hair.  I did.  She then cried because she thought she was getting a haircut like her dad’s!   Honey your dad is bald?  She said yea I not going to have to fix it!   So funny.  I think the fishing excursion last night, where her dad and her poppy got her home at 1:00 am might be the reason she had to leave here and go straight to bed!  

I wish this week was going to be pleasant but with excessive heat warnings, buses with no air conditioning, and plenty of stuff going on, I think the opposite will be true.  

No comments:

Post a Comment