Tuesday, March 3, 2020

some stuff

Cameron ran for re-election to the Kansas State University senate, and was elected.  He is pretty excited about continuing that!  We don't see him super often, but he does send me a lot of random photos and face times often!  He is pretty funny!

You can always tell when it is officially spring in Kansas, as the prairies glow!  The kids were pretty concerned about this particular fire, as it looked a bit larger than the rest!   I assured them it was not out of control, but they weren't convinced.  Harper took pictures out the car window!  :)  

The 4-H co-leader and I decided we should try something new and have a few theme nights thrown in to the meetings.  Last night was the first one with Hawaiian night.  What we did not anticipate was there being family night at the school before the meeting.  We only had a handful of participants.  Maybe the next one will have less going on!  Since Cameron no longer lives with us, our costume department is definitely not as good as it once was!  

The 4-H kids decided not to go on to regional club days, and although it might not make me the best 4-H leader in the world, I was secretly very happy with their decision.  Preston and Quincy start track season, we are gearing up for some changes in our house, we need to do goat shopping since we didn't have as many babies as we need.  Spring break starts this Friday.  It seems so early, but we are excited about time off.  I told the girls they could make a list of things they would like to do (Preston is going to Florida so he won't be home).  I was amused with the things Saige put on her list.  Go to Small Cakes, make monster cookies, play with the dogs, and go visit Colin in "witch-ita"  She is at least easy!  I haven't seen the lists from Harper or Quincy yet....I am sure they won't be easy on me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment