Saturday, March 21, 2020

That feeling






Jim took over the children entertainment today since it was the weekend.  We were not going to make them do school on a Saturday!   Preston and Quincy’s boss decided that they were not needed today, part of the self quarantine.  I keep having that feeling like we are forgetting something.  It is driving me crazy.  I keep looking at my phone and my wall calendars.  

Jim’s idea for entertainment was to clean some stuff, cut some trees and brush, move some rocks, fix some stuff, and basically work!   We also smoked some ribs and had a rainbow cake for Saige’s made up holiday.  The good news is that the kids were all tired from this workout and are in bed sleeping away.  

I have been chatting with Colin and Cameron.  Colin helped Spencer move back to Wichita today.  Although I’m sure he is happy she is now in the same city, the reasons and her graduation being cancelled are bummers.  
Cameron is still working at Texas Roadhouse, but there is no more indoor dining, so he wears a vest and takes orders and delivers the orders to cars in their parking lot.  He said while this is not ideal. At least he still has a job.  He was most unhappy because Walmart was sold out of fruit roll ups. I pray that they both stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment