Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Welcome home






Madison, Andrew and Evie bought a house today.  We all worked pretty hard to get them moved in today as well, since the weather was beautiful, and the rest of the week isn’t supposed to be.  We still have a little way to go, but the bulk of it is moved.  Far from unpacked, but they have a lifetime to get that done.  I know that the last year was an adjustment.  For them, for us.  I know it’s probably not easy to live with your in-laws.  I can’t say it was bad though.  We are blessed that we were given time to really get to know Andrew, and had a front row seat for our granddaughter’s first year.   They are only a few miles down the road, so I know we will see them often!   I am proud of them!  They have worked really hard this year to make this happen.  I hope they have many happy years in their new house!  

No comments:

Post a Comment