Friday, January 14, 2022

10 hours later- a title











Quincy wrestled at a very large tournament in Wellsville last night.   When they asked me to drive, I thought it was a dual.  Duals usually last a couple hours, so I told the little girls I would probably be home in time to tuck them in.  Then we got there and I realized I was very wrong.  It was a tournament with 13 schools.  They had boys and girls brackets.  We were there for literally 10 hours.  I texted to tell the girls no way would I be there to tuck them in!   Luckily, Jim had it covered.  Quincy’s first match was number 195.  And yes, it started with 1.   She was there for 5 hours before she even set foot on the mats.  She had a great day though.  She placed second.  We are so proud of the work she puts in!   

No comments:

Post a Comment