Monday, January 24, 2022

Monday



Covid update for today -
Jim- returned to work.  He came home early due to back pain and exhaustion. He did manage to make it through most of the day.  His coworker who is an older lady and was very sick last week also came back. I have been extremely worried about her so I was happy she is better.  Jim seems to be over most of the cold/flu symptoms but the muscle aches and fatigue are very awful.  
Quincy - has partially recovered her taste and smell.  She even baked cookies and said she was happy to be able to taste them, although they weren’t quite right, she said there’s definitely improvement.  She is returning to school tomorrow, seems to be over the cold like symptoms, and is in good spirits.  
Harper - is actually excited about returning to school.   Is completely better except for a small residual cough that only happens if she exerts herself too much.  She has spent a couple days hanging around outside because she said it makes her feel more human.  
Saige- also tentatively planning to go back to school tomorrow, however had a bad headache this afternoon, so if that isn’t better I will keep her home again.  She is over the sore throat and sniffles.  She is more than ready to get out of the house. 
Preston - still no symptoms of Covid.  He is currently at work, and we (with somewhat trepidation) allowed him to go out for dinner with his friends after work.   Masking up of course.  
And that leaves me - today was rough.  I have had the cold symptoms, muscle aches, chills,  and fatigue.  I laid in a tub of hot water for a while, and that did help.  I can’t seem to kick the brain fog, eye strain and just general blah feeling.  All of which is normal, but I rarely get sick, so I have unrealistic ideas of what will happen when I do.  In my mind I should be well by now.  Which is why I’m flashing back to summer.  Sunshine, pool time, warm weather  and happiness.   Tomorrow I might resort to burning sage (not Saige) if things aren’t better!   




No comments:

Post a Comment