Friday, January 21, 2022

Update on sickos





Jim- seems to be doing good. He is texting me inappropriate jokes, and using crude humor.  I’m saying he is cured.   Still has a tiny bit of congestion, but his voice is back to normal and he is catching up on things that are needed at work.  
Harper and Saige - have mild cold like symptoms.  Saige has had a sore throat, Harper has had more of a cough.  They are tired of tv, tired of crafts, tired of each other, and especially tired of my vitamin regimen I have been forcing on them.  If you get Covid the zicam, vitamin C and D really does help.   
Quincy- had a terrible stomach ache, and now has the sniffles.  The other girls were happy to have someone new to join the quarantine group, you know,  a new face to argue politics with.   She is a little sad about missing a couple of wrestling meets, but also said she was so tired it was nice to sleep.  I think she is also sad about missing out on her nightly tacos and fajitas.   
Preston so far, knock on wood, is fine.  He texted to see if he could go out after work.  Negative boy.  
And me - I feel like I am playing a game of Covid roulette.  I sneezed.  Is it Covid?   My eyes hurt - is it from sleeping in the recliner (not well) or is it Covid?  I don’t really feel sick, I am hopeful it will stay that way.  I’m hoping a weekend of relaxing, no where to go running off to, hydration and more vitamins will get us all back in the swing of things soon.   

No comments:

Post a Comment