Friday, January 14, 2022

How the dog ended up at my office


This morning, Quincy took off for school.  Jim got a call that her hood had popped open, flew back and hit and broke her windshield.  She was ok, but she needed help.  I’m so glad she was ok, and that this happened on the blacktop road,  rather than the highway.  In Jim’s haste to load Evelyn and head out to rescue Quincy, Carlos escaped.  Carlos is a sweet little dog, and we all love him, but he is fast. If he thinks you’re chasing him, he runs.  He is so fast.   Jim couldn’t catch him.  But there is a trick!  The dog loves to go for a ride in the car!  So Jim opened the truck door and he jumped right in!   Jim rescued Quincy, and   they came to my office. We made the decision to let Jagger work his magic, and sent Quincy on to school in Jim’s truck.  The only problem with this plan?  Carlos was in the truck! I decided he would be fine at my office until lunch time, and then I would take Jim, Evie and  Carlos all home (on the bus- shhh don’t tell on me!).   My office is usually quiet,  95% of the time, Carlos being there would be no big deal.  Today, welllllll there were a bunch of people who stopped by including my board president, and a new landowner...of course.   Luckily, I had my annual review earlier in the week!   





No comments:

Post a Comment