Sunday, August 14, 2022

My fav day














Sunday is my fav.  It always has been. A day of rest is usually not our MO, but the overall day usually includes at least some of the kids, usually the grandkid, and although we try to use it as a catch up day, there usually is at least some fun!   Today was no different. 
Remember that I said Colin has been noodling? Well today, he and Spencer came for a visit.  They brought catfish filets, and we had a fish fry.  Grandma came over, Mallory and Madison and her family  came by, and for once, Preston and Quincy didn’t have to work.  It was nice to have almost everyone here!   We missed Cameron  and   Lauren!  
It had been a few weeks since we saw Colin and Spencer.  I am so glad they were here!  It was great to catch up!  

We did hear from our Louisiana kids - today was dorm move in day.   I’m not sure who decided that Cameron should get an official radio, but that seems brave.  I’m also not sure how he managed to talk Lauren into helping direct traffic, but she is a very sweet, helpful girl!  I hope everything goes smoothly, and that the school year had minimal stress!   

I also had a few pictures that were from last night’s carnival and parade.  Saige has been good about sending me all the photos!   
Mallory reported that the teacher’s concession stand was very successful, and that she believes they are very close to reaching their fundraising goals.  She was tired today,  but excited about rock your school day!   

The last weekend of summer was a huge success!   School schedule- here we come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment