Monday, August 29, 2022

What happened there?





Wow!  It has been a while since I updated the blog.  I lost an entire week being sick.  I thought we had contracted food poisoning last week.  Turned out that I had a massive infection.  Antibiotics have helped a lot!   Jim may or may not have had food poisoning.  We aren't sure, but he was down part of last week as well.  The girls and Preston were a lot of help keeping some laundry done up, and cooking.  I am happy to be feeling better, and happy that we had a weekend of being able to catch up at home!  

Even though I was sick, we have no bus subs, so I still drove my routes.  Evie rides my bus to one school, gets off and waits with a para, and then they load her on another bus to preschool.  She has about 10 minutes to wait.  They play on the side of the school while they wait and it is funny to see them jumping around.  I was laughing about her digging in the dirt, and all the other kids watching her.  Guess we know how she got dirty before class even started!  

Preston went to see his brother this weekend.  Colin took him noodling in the Arkansas River.  Do I think this is a good idea?  Not particularly.  Do they listen to me?  Apparently not.  Preston had a great time!  They caught around 200 pounds of fish.  Colin and his friends are planning a big fish fry at some point!  I am glad they are hanging out!  
Hoping this week will be less.  Less stress, less sickness, less of whatever last week was.  

No comments:

Post a Comment