Saturday, May 27, 2023

A little start o’summa
















https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1gmC9BwPykHtvDp7BzNNnbRSGs-hh9kBn
We are excited to have a 3 day weekend.  Jim has been busy playing with fire (burning stumps) and doing a bunch of trimming.   The rest Of us have been trying to help him, but have also been messing with the critters.   The goats are officially weaned.  They do not approve.  Mr. Mackey is especially whiney about it.  He is doing so good!   It makes me happy every time I see him running around and playing with his friends!  

Madison and Andrew are redoing their living room.  Evie came over here to hang out with us and swim.  She was soooo excited about her new unicorn floaty.  Unfortunately, Preston has been helping Mallory at her house and had taken the air compressor to town.  Harper took care of her!   

After a couple weeks of science experiments, I managed to get the water back to the color I like.  Although it is clear, it is definitely not warm!   It didn’t stop us though!   You just have to lower yourself in slowly!   I did successfully find the hole, patched the leak, and now we have no more water dripping out!  That is a relief. My absolute happy place.  Floating, cold drinks, sunshine, and summer fun.  


While some of us are relaxing, others are working.  Colin sent me these cool pictures of him at work.  His coworker took them.  It is Colin in the bucket.  I thought they were really cool photos.  And maybe proof that fear of heights/falling isn’t genetic.  

We had a day with no plans, but ended up being sort of busy helping Madison and Andrew.  We got a lot done around the house as well.  The kids were talking about how it has been a year since we all went to Beaver Lake.  Evie wants to go back!   I wouldn’t mind going back, but I really do enjoy my life here with the endless to do list, projects galore, and my little zoo.   

No comments:

Post a Comment