Friday, May 12, 2023

Last day forever






Preston attended his last official day as a high school student yesterday.  My mind is blown at how fast his childhood flew by.  I swear he just turned 10 last week!   Time really does fly when you’re having fun I guess.  
Preston has accomplished so much, we couldn’t be prouder.  He is a great kid!  

The 4 amigos.  Preston has done everything with these 3 kids.  They are like members of the family, and we will miss them. John is going into the military.  Liv is going to KU (not far).  Chayt is working for the city, so we anticipate seeing him all the time!  We really lucked out, Preston has had a lot of truly great kids to grow up with.  

I tried to get Preston up before I left on the bus so I could get his last day photo.  He yelled through his door “moooommmmm I’ll take a selfie and send it to you later!”   He didn’t!  So when he got home, I insisted he pose for me.  He told me he started the year out with a picture where he is holding Carlos, so he wanted to end that way too.  Carlos looks super enthusiastic.   
On to graduation.  I am excited for him to go to KSU.  Of course, we were teasing him about it - I met Jim at KSU.  Colin met Spencer at KSU.  Cameron met Lauren at KSU - he is probably going to meet his future wife soon.  He cringed but said well, I guess it has worked out up until now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment