Monday, September 30, 2024

When September ends….

My mother told me a long time ago that time goes by too quickly, so never wish it away.   I try hard with that because she was right. However, I have been counting down the days until I can be done with my sling/start therapy.   And so, I am not sad to see September end!  Adios Septiembre!  

We had to take some pics because we were cracking up at Dwight’s hair after I gave him a “bath” (with a warm cloth-not a tub of water).  He’s a rachety looking little beast!  He is going to make someone a really nice baby - he is soooo sweet!




The girls came for Sunday dinner.  I have a love/hate with this.  I love having them all here.  I hate knowing the weekend is over!   Dang weekends always slip away!  
Guess there’s no time for cryin about it.  


I heard from Colin.  He is working in North Carolina.  He had to take some safety orientation and they were starting right in on resetting poles.  He said he hadn’t been into the mess yet, as they had stationed them in Kentucky first.  He expects to be rebuilding lines for a couple of weeks at least.   I pray the new storm stays the heck away.  I also pray everyone stays safe down there. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment