Friday, October 22, 2010

Thursday night lights


Cameron had a football game last night. His team did not win, but he was still happy because this time they made a couple of touchdowns! He is the kid in the white long sleeves in these photos. He had a good night playing, made some good plays and seems to be having a good time, so that is always beneficial!

Quincy was feeling a little bit better yesterday, but was still not up to her normal self. I knew this because she ran around with her little friends for the first quarter and then sat by me under a blanket for the rest of the game. She missed school today too, because she is still just not up to her normal speed. Although she may not be feeling great, when a friend stopped by the office this morning, she told her "when we get off work we are going swimming in Lake Titticaca" she really has to stop hanging out with Colin and Cam!!
Colin and his G/F/F! The interference in the photo is part my lack of good photography skills - and part my mom's friend Cindi's hair! See, Cindi, there is room on this blog for everyone!!

Mallory and her B/F/F Margo - the weird wiener dog! My friend Marty keeps telling Mallory she can keep this dog - Mallory would do it if I would just say yes. Unfortunately for Mallory, I am just not a dog person!
Aside from Quincy having some raunchy little virus, our week has been going pretty well. I have been battling Captain Destructo and her new found fascination with the DVDs, the Tupperware, and the canned goods.
Overbrook's Casey's store got robbed. How's that for small town excitement? Luckily nobody was hurt! I love living in a small town, where each time the story is told it has different characters, different outcomes, and different takes on what really happened, and how it was most likely an "inside job"! I have heard this story 10 times now and not once was it the same story! Aaaahhhh Mayberry!

No comments:

Post a Comment